Thursday, September 14th
- 5pm – 9pm – FOOD TRUCK VILLAGE AND BEER GARDEN @ Michael Park
- 5-6:30pm – SIDEWALK CHALK CONTEST by Amery HS Art Club @ Michael Park (FREE ; Ages 12 and under)
- 6-9pm – North of 64 Band @ Danielson Stage at Michael Park (FREE LIVE MUSIC)
- 6pm – 11pm – CARNIVAL RIDES by Spectrum Carnival @ Bobber Park (Advance ticket sales at Bremer Bank, Chet Johnson Drug, WESTconsin Credit Union, and Proverbs 3 Boutique plus online – click here)
Friday, September 15th
- 9am-4pm – QUILT SHOW: Apple River Quilt Guild Show @ St. Joseph’s Catholic Church ; Adults $5 and 16 & under free
- 4pm – 11pm – CARNIVAL RIDES by Spectrum Carnival @ Bobber Park
- 5pm – 12am – BEER GARDEN @ Michael Park
- 5pm -12am – FOOD TRUCK VILLAGE @ Michael Park
- 6-9pm – JJ Stoner @ Danielson Stage at Michael Park (FREE LIVE MUSIC)
- 9pm – Midnight – Them Pesky Kids (TPK) @ Danielson Stage (FREE LIVE MUSIC)
Saturday, September 16th
- 7:30am – KIDS RUN @ Amery 5K Loop – 118 Center Street West (FREE EVENT ; Ages 11 and under)
- 8am – 5K RUN / WALK @ Amery 5K Loop – 118 Center Street West ($30 Pre-Reg. or $35 Day of Race)
- 9am – 3pm – ARTS & CRAFTS VENDOR VILLAGE @ Soo Line Park
- 9am – 4pm – QUILT SHOW: Apple River Quilt Guild Show @ St. Joseph’s Catholic Church ; Adults $5 and 16 & under free
- 10:30am – GRANDE PARADE @Keller Ave/Hwy 46 with National Anthem sang by former Miss Amery, Sophia Danielson. Grand Marshalls are Doc & Vonnie Niccum.
- Noon – 11pm – CARNIVAL RIDES by Spectrum Carnival @ Bobber Park
- Noon – Midnight – BEER GARDEN & DJ: Beer garden @ Michael Park. DJ Music provided by Kar Jackers Entertainment.
- Noon – 9pm – FOOD TRUCK VILLAGE (near Michael Park)
- 1pm – 3:30 pm – CHILDREN’S FACE PAINTING by Amery HS Art Club @ Michael Park (FREE CHILDREN’s EVENT)
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm – REPTILE SHOW by Snake Discovery @ Danielson Stage at Michael Park (FREE CHILDREN’S EVENT)
- 1:45pm – 2:30pm – ROYALTY: LITTLE MISS @ Danielson Stage at Michael Park
- 2pm – BEAN BAG TOURNAMENT @ Michael Park (Registration at 1:30pm. 2 person teams. $40 Registration fee. Double elimination. Min. age 15. Bar League rules. Various Prizes. Questions? Contact April Ziemer [email protected]
- 2pm – 6pm – AMERY FFA CORN MAZE @ land near Amery High School/Minneapolis Ave
- 3pm – 5pm – PEDAL TRACTOR PULL @ River Avenue near Michael Park (FREE CHILDREN’S EVENT)
- 3pm – 6pm – DJ MUSIC by Kar Jackers Entertainment @ Michael Park
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm – ROYALTY: Queen Coronation @ Danielson Stage at Michael Park
- 7 – 9pm – S’MORE STATIONS @ Michael Park
- 7:15pm – FLANNEL DRESS UP CONTEST @ Michael Park (FREE TO ENTER) Enter to register @ Beer Garden from 7-7:15am ; 1 member of entry must be age 21 or older ; Categories: Largest Group, Most Unique, and People’s Choice. Prizes = beer.
- 7:30pm – 9pm – Handsome Midnight @ Danielson Stage at Michael Park (FREE LIVE MUSIC)
- 9pm – 12:30am – Tim Sigler Band @ Danielson Stage at Michael Park (FREE LIVE MUSIC)
Sunday, September 17th
- 8:30am – 11:30am – PANCAKE BREAKFAST @ Amery Community Center. ($5.00 ages 6+ and Ages 5 and under FREE)
- 9am – 3pm – AMERY FFA ALUMNI 11th ANNUAL FARM TOY SHOW @ Browtine Restaurant & Event Center. Questions? Contact [email protected])
- 10am – 6pm – CLASSIC CAR SHOW hosted by Amery VFW Post 7929 @ North Annex Location – 885 State Hwy 46 Amery, WI. Car Show Registration 8am-10am. $10 per vehicle. Car Show 10am-3pm. Live music by The Studebakers after the car show from 3pm-6pm. Questions? Contact David Porter at 715-220-0119
| S’more stations | Flannel dress-up Contest | Bean Bag Tournament |
Paul & Kate Isakson
Alibi Bar, Amery Auto Salvage, Edina Realty, Leadholm Insurance Agency, Noah Insurance Group, Northland Surveying, Quality Auto Body Amery, The Law Firm of Williams and Davis, Toombs Septic Services, Williamson-White Funeral Home/Stems From the Heart, Worn Again, Proverbs 31 Boutique
Amery Family Restaurant, Birch Street Bar, Tac Two Bar & Grill, JETA Electric
CarlsonSV, Connecting Point, IPG – Innovative Planning Group, Lampert Lumber, Minglewood, Inc, Northwest Communications, Overby Financial Services, PaperWorx, Power in Pink Cleaning, Ruby Mae’s Treasures, Neil Isakson – Edina Realty, Three Sister’s Cafe
Amery Housing Authority, Garibaldis, Lake Wapogasset Lutheran Bible Camp, Riverbend Senior Living, Royal Flush Plumbing & Heating
The Cahill Studios of Photography, J Kessler Jewelers, Amery Chevrolet, City of Amery, City of Amery Public Works Department, Amery Police Department, Kar Jackers, Amery Golf Club, Village Pizzeria of Amery, Watermans Sanitation, Jamison Sign & Design
TIM SIGLER BAND performing SATURDAY NIGHT, September 16th!
THEM PESKY KIDS performing Friday night!
JJ STONER performing on Friday night!