AMERY FALL FESTIVAL
September 14th-17th 2017
Amery Fall Festival’s 68th Annual festival planning has begun! This year’s theme is “Falling into Memories”.
Thank-you to our Board of Directors, community volunteers, Sponsors , City of Amery (city crew, police officers, etc) , and Waterman Sanitation for continued support & assistance! Lastly, a special thanks to the 2017 Amery Fall Festival co-chairs: Sara Dosch, April Ziemer, and Josh Ziemer!
Click here for the 2016 thank you letter from our co-chairs!
(1) 2017 Button Design Contest has begun. Deadline is June 2nd!
(2) Entertainment has been booked! Check out our Events tab!
(3) NEW FOR 2017: Capture your memories of Amery Fall Festival 2017 with the Dusty and the Blonde Photo Booth – free photos from 9:30pm-11:30pm on 9-16-2017 under the big tent – sponsored by Amery Chiropractic, LLC!
(3) Do you have a great memory you’d like to share from past Amery Fall Festivals? Submit them to Lindsey to have a chance of having them published online!
– 2016-17 Miss Amery Court:
- Miss Amery Jenesis Gustafson
- 1st Princess & Miss Congeniality Kallie Weisenbeck
- 2nd Princess Alliana Hoyer
- 3rd Princess Emma Curtis
- 4th Princess Julia Lindquist
2016 AMERY FALL FESTIVAL PLATINUM SPONSORS
- WESTconsin Credit Union
- Bremer Bank, N.A.
- Amery Hospital & Clinic
- Village Pizzeria
- Amery True Value
- Chet Johnson Drug & Ellie’s Ice Cream
Refer to our Sponsors tab for a full listing of our 2016 Sponsors!
If you would love to volunteer at the event, click here for contact information of this year’s co-chairs!